A few medical concepts have been simplified. Couple of questions have been rewritten to be easier to understand. We're also introducing new conditions.
We've continued to refine the structure of our conditions, symptoms and risk factors. A couple of new diseases have been added. We've minimized a rate of over-confidence of rare conditions.
We've introduced a couple of bug fixes and performance improvements. A significant focus has been put into improving question selection strategy for conditions strongly associated with a particular risk factor (e.g. skeletal trauma).
We've added new conditions and removed a few overlapping and non-relevant diseases. The accuracy of the model has been re-tested and improved for the common primary care and emergency situations. We've continued refinements of the structure of symptoms and risk factors.
We've introduced important enhancements to our underlying reasoning engine:
We added question groups for pain intensity of head and abdomen. We also improved filtering of pre-menopausal symptoms and conditions. A few new conditions have been added and some questions rephrased.
We're continously extending our model. The structure of conditions was cleaned up (e.g meningitis was removed because its subtypes – like viral meningitis – already exist). Besides, we added some conditions and improved the translations.
We're exited to introducte the new endpoint. It's called
/triage and it allows you to assess the severity level of reported symptoms. We published a brand new section in the documentation describing all details.
We're excited to begin this year with a major update of the Infermedica API.
Major update of the model. Introduced new conditions, symptoms and risk factors with a focus on acute medical problems. The structure of symptoms and relations has also been refined. Symptom groups has been cleaned up and reorganized.
Improvements of the reasoning algorithm and request processing.
We’re constantly improving. From now on we’re going to post all changes here. All updates are divided into two groups:
Check out what’s new and update your application’s code, if necessary.
Many new relations have been added and refined in the underlying model. Please make sure you also read through the list of removed elements.